Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Final Chapter 3:4

 Hi =]

Welcome back! 
    Generation 3 is growing up and it's Vacation time! 

What a Good Looking bunch. =D

I found their Vacation pictures and I don't want to redo the last story... I'll just stuff it in here and then jump back.

They did the normal Vacation stuff- the Slap Dance.

"Can you take our picture?"
"Quickly, please."
The took a family picture.

They went on tours.

They ate at a food stand.

They breathed in the fresh air.
"I smell smoke."

They made googlie eyes at some other Sims.

They met other Bigfoots.... Bigfeets?

The kids played games late at night.

Waiting for every adult to get a massage.
Even Servolant wanted one.

Back home the kids stayed up late.

Then it was time to go home. 

Yay! They're home.
"Babe, you look beautiful today."
*No more children for you, too.

Osprie got a love letter... I think.

She went out with him again.




And now we're back to the right time... 

Damn it, Servolant! You have got to get over your love of swimming! 

"Aaaahahahaa- Hi, Grandma!"

"Mom! Dad! Help me!"
Emmy must be in a bad mood. 

"Dad!"
So cute. 
*Don't just stand there, put it out.
Dang lightning fire. 

"I'm so glad I don't have to be the bug nut. I don't like bugs."
I've already failed that one. :P

Adults with freetime on freewill. XD
Dance, Button, dance!

"Woot! Wonderful work, Cotton!"
He showed his step mom, how sweet. 

Pamia got her first kiss. :)

Cotton got a love letter... I think. XD

"You should be careful looking at our neighbors. The ISBI live there and I hear they're mean."

It was time to open the Boolprop club.

Cotton's bartending outfit. 
Had to mix it up.

Party on the ice. 

Same old customers.

I have a problem with the Robotics Store. The game has turned it into a normal Community lot. :(

She has a locked want to go steady. 

"I really like you."
"Me, too. I mean, I like you, too."
"Do you want to go steady?"

He said yes and now my romance Sim is going steady. XD
"He is sooo cute."

"The match maker did right by me."

Osprie saw her grandmother and introduced he boyfriend to her. :)

Pamia wanted to go on a date again, too.

And it had to be with him...
Does she know her sister is going steady with him?

He didn't accept her flirt.

He wasn't comfortable dancing with her.

He didn't accept her offer of a massage, either.
Nothing she did worked... 
He must really care about her sister. 

How sweet for her sister but she was so sad he rejected her.

She went home feeling sad and lonely.

She didn't see the other guy who thought she was so hawt.

I've decided to send them to Uni early. 
Why do I have to wait, I already failed the bad apple challenge. :(

"Booo!"
Aw, Bigfoot loves it.

"Working out.

"I'm next, Charles." -Cotton.

Uh, oh... Servolant got caught snooping on the neighbors.

"You spy on me again, tin man, and I'll fry your circuits good."

Charles is congratulating Osprie on being born?

It's time for little Oolia to grow up... she's been so good and quiet.

Nice Outfit! =D

Sure, why not a Pleasure Sim. XD

Someone is not happy with you brother. 

"I don't know. I'll tell him how you feel though, okay?"

It's Uni Time!

Cotton~ So different.

Oolia... Yeah, I know. I'd kick their butt over that outfit, too.

Okay... where's the cook? O.O

Pamia, just not you.

Not you either, Osprie. XD

Fireman to the rescue.

"Hurry, the food is almost burnt."

That was easy... she ran on and welcomed her to the Greek house. :)

Loading screen...

I forgot his name but this is Osprie's boyfriend... He's not as cute. 

She thinks he is... Romance Sim walk- adorable.

Then I thought... .why am I sending them through Uni again?
I really don't want to.

So they went home! 
And I forgot one of them was supposed to write a book for points. *facepalm* Failed again. 
I should take better notes. :(

The 3rd and last generation of my Officially Wacky Boolprop Challenge are adults and are home.

"Is that the Phone? I'll get it!" -Osprie

The End! 
Thanks so much for reading, Happy Simming! <3

Points Posted on Boolprop.net and only 84. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment