Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Generation 3, The Last Baby 3:3

Hi =]

Welcome Back! 
Generation 3, the last generation, has been born- o,p,c naming scheme. There is little Oolia, Pamia, and Cotton (the little Alien).



Loading the DeMingo family...
It's time for Toddler Spam

Little Cotton and Pamia. :)

Crap! What happened to you? 
This is Servolant, our newest Servo made by Button.

*Have you been swimming again? 
This is Charles, our Bigfoot. Everyone loves him and always wants a hug from him each morning.

*How about pausing and turning Servorold off?

Yay- Baby Time! 
Aww- Welcome little Oolia! An extra but still wanted baby. :)

Charles is waiting to hold the newest addition to the family.

"Oolia..."

Button is just the cutiest right now. 

Pamia has those big Alien eyes from her father, they don't close very well. I still think she's cute. :)

She gets a bath.

Button can finally fix Servolant. 

Osprie got her first A+

The required picture of Servolant.

"Hi, Headmaster!"

"My favorite subject for school is Geography. What's yours?" -HM
"I love sports and dancing."- Osprie

Baby Birthday!

Pamia

Cotton

"I'll teach you how to play Mary Mack first."

Lol! Oolia's a fortune Sim in the making. XD

*Hi, Emmy... don't you want to rest?
Servolant is playing with the Wolf. 
For a second there I thought about having another Werewolf but then came to my senses. XD

I should have update the kids room for the newest generation.
I'm too lazy though.
They're like twins... 

Morning hugs! 
I have them all line up. :)

They're building fun by viewing a map together.
They chat while viewing, it's great.

But who wouldn't love a Water balloon fight more?
They do! 

It's birthday time. 

Oolia is a toddler. 

She's smartened up and now her parents both want to train her. 

Servolant is happy!
I think he's made lots of friends up there. :D

Play time with their last child... the youngest seems to get the most attention. 

Servolant is coming home. 
I hope he's happy. 

"Yay! I bet he had a great party." -Button
"You guys have parties up there?" -Daisy
Yeppers~ Servolant had a blast. 

"Morning!"

"Can you teach me how to play Mary Mac now?"
"Yeah. I love the game."

"We should go on another vaction."
Button doesn't need to sleep so he sometimes wanders upstairs to check on Daisy. :)

Oolia gets to play on the playground toy. 
*Not sure about the hand movements- when did she see bronco riding?

Aw~ Love the face they make. XD
I did not know they could climb off- Sweet. XD
Button made some Eggplant juice for the kid's snack.


"Hmm...It tasted great, guys." -Pamia

"She lied! It's aweful."
"Yeah, it's gross."

Another Headmaster Visit.

"Will you swing me around, Servolant?"

"We already knew your family would be accepted. I just enjoyed the visits."

Study Time.

Yes... this is all that Servolant wants any more. XD

Aww- love them together. 

Time to learn Tia Chi. :)

Osprie is whistling... :D

She got a wonderful outfit. 

She's a Romance Sim. *sigh*

Time to let her go to town. 
She loves pictures of herself and she wants a phone.

"You're so cute."
"Oh, no. Another new girl in the neighborhood."
"What are two doing?"
They're just sleeping. You know better- it's Charles and you wife.
"He's got to be cute and smart."

"Oh, he is cute."
"I see stars." 

"Hi."
"Hi"
It was a nice and quick date. Since she didn't get any more wants to do with it, I ended it early. Besides her first kiss and that would take too long.

She did get work on the Computer. Someone, we won't say Charles, broke it.

"That was easy peasy."
*Then why were you sweating?
"Nice try but not good enough."

"Eerr, I'll get one past you yet."

.....

"Ahahahaa! I'm better."
They played for awhile. 

Oolia's birthday. :D

These two played to much and passed out on the couch. 

Aw. she needs a makeover. 

Osprie topped her teen career. 

Osprie is putting her siblings to bed. :)

That morning it was time for a Family Vacation.
The last family Vacation.

All aboard! 

They went but didn't stay long... I did take pictures! I just don't know what happened to them. :(

The School bus has gone crazy, too. O.o

The family portrait at the Campgrounds. 

Osprie wanted another date. 

They had a nice meal.

Took a cute picture.

And had her first makeout.
Back home the skunk was running through the house! O.O

She wanted to see the Clerk after she got home. Romance Sims... :)

Hopefully her date didn't notice. 

Well, yeah... Okay, Ospire.

Button worked on her personality- she was way to playful. XD

Osprie and Oolia weren't that close.

Maybe it's time to send you to Uni, Opsrie.

"I got an A+!"

Double Birthday time. 

First up is... Uh, ...

Pamia! She's a Romance Sim, too. :(

Cotton is next. 

What a cutie pie.

He's a family Sim. 

Got to get to know the family's Greek House Guardian.

"Woah, woooah there Auntie. There's no reason to be upset."
"I so want an even better boyfriend than my sister."

"Hummm, it won't be easy. 
Crystal Ball... Choose the Best!"
Well, crap. He IS her sisters date. XD
"Hi, Osprie."
"Hey. I can't go out. Dad says I have to study."
"Oh, okay. Well, I've got things to do, too."

*Like date her sister?
Dang it, Servolant!

"Anything. Any pretty girl will do."
"Be careful what you ask..."

Pamia is having a blast. Maybe she doesn't know he is dating her sister.

"We cook on a grill and live in a tent." -Cotton
"Oh. I guess that's nice." -Cotton's date

Pamia had a nice date. She's likes him very much. 
I wonder how this will turn out... if I could only play it out. XD

Cotton, you're acting like a Romance Sim.
But, aww- his first kiss. 
 Now is a good time to end this chapter. Teens everywhere... Must be Uni time next. XD

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming! <3

Check out Boolprop.net for lots of better Sims stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment