Thursday, February 26, 2015

Working On a Point 2:3

Hi and Welcome back!  =D

It's time to continue the DeMingo family... an Officially Wacky Boolprop Challenge -(Rules).


Birdie's boyfriend is dropping off flowers, how cute. XD


The yard is getting sloppy looking, isn't it?
 

"Ninja Phil travels the smoke to greet a suspicious Sim." -Phil


"Greetings. I was invited to stay by your beautiful daughter?"
"My beautiful daughter? But Orly doesn't live here any more."
"I'm very sorry, I meant your beautiful daughter Linga."


Hahahah! A Servo running naked? It's such a challenge for them. XD


Running from bees though, now that's a challenge. 


His name is Knut and he's going to be Linga's hubby. 
She's a work right now so Phil is entertaining. 


"I'm so glad you could visit. I forgot to take a day off to greet you. I hope you can forgive me?"


I think he does forgive her. XD


Yay! Birdie hit her LTW... so what if she's perma-plat already. 



,,, fine, take the dang gnome but you better have it in your inventory when you move in. :(


Oh! I found where I wrote down his name... This is Edward Stanley. Say Hi, Edward.
"AHHHHhh."
He's a little busy. XD



Yeah... It was a bad storm and Edward just had to run around getting his motives all messed up.
"I'll put it out!"


A bath and he's back at earning his skills. If he happens to get abducted, well, that's a bonus for me!


Birdie is moving out. 
She's earned the Medical, Paranormal, and Athletics Career rewards. 


Everyone runs to say good-bye. I like that, it's cute. :)


"You're now the heir, Linga. When's the wedding?"
Look at that shocked face. XD


Time for the old folks to finish earning the Vacation Mementos. 


Twikkii Island...


What a view... and she wants him to dress up? O.O


They're playing pirate. *wink wink* 
"Oh, save me. Save me, my hero!" -Emmy


Yeah! The sea shanty and the book and thingie. I don't remember what all they find in there. 


"Ninja Phil travels in a cloud of smoke. Poof!" XD

 

Yes, he did it, too. 
Voodoo doll earned.


"Not until I give it too him."
Well wake up and give it too him. 


"For Meee?"
"Yes. You have earned it more than that other guy who wanted it."


The Monkey Gods were appeased. 


They took the last of their lovely sight seeing trips.


Both got Awesome tans.


But nowhere was there any Sims who would do the Hula... None, nope. The last thing they need is to learn the Hula. :(

But I have a plan! =D


"Phil. I heard you could use my help. Come on over. We'll be glad to do what we can." 
This is my Legacy Founder, Abby Towny. :)


"I heard you need to learn the Hula. Benji and I learned on our Honeymoon. Come out back and I'll teach you."


"That's it... swing those hips, small steps." XD


There it is... Phil can sleep well knowing he's earned all the Vacation Mementos. 


"Woolfie!"
I've never had a werewolf in TS2. :(


And as the sun rises, I still don't. :(

But I have a New House! It took ages and I'm still not happy with it. :(


Main floor...
There's a basement where they sleep and an upstairs where the Career rewards are stashed (some hidden behind walls). :)



Cow Plant! :)


Sims are home... nothing but a thing. 


He's ready for a promo so he's meditating... but he has to stop to go get our Gnome. I'm so gonna miss him. :(


Boring evening... what to do?


Why it must be the weekend- Time to open the Boolprop Club. 
Linga's work outfit. XD


My Visitors- doing the "Thing." :)


Future friend. ]
Linga is the Sim I'm going to use to try and get the Monster Mash point. :)



And another friend. :)


Crap! People started loosing stars for some reason. :(


Level 10 Business- finally. 


It was time!


OMGoodness- they're both Romance Sims but they're happy? Cool.


I don't know what he's telling her... Does he not like modern medicine? 


Feeding Time for Princess. 


Wedding Time!
"How much longer until you can move out?"
"Soon, very soon, Orly."
Not their wedding though.


"I think it's going to rain. Maybe we should put the wedding off?"
"If it will make you happy."
As if. 


LoL! Knut has a love of the drink (Cuisine). XD


"What are you wearing, Phil? I must have bought you better clothes."
Nope... I forgot to make sure the had the right clothes for a wedding. XD


"Sit down up front!" 
Lol! 

The I dos were said.


Kisses were exchanged.


And Red Rings were had by both. :)


That's the right response, Edward.
Lydia and Orly still don't get a long. 


The Hell-o? No one wants to share in a toast to Linga?
Buggers all of yah.


Off to work for Linga. It's not like the party wasn't almost over. 


"I brought this for you, Edward. Don't forget to bring it with you when you move in!" 
lol~ XD

I wanted Phil to live just a little longer- to at least met his grandkids.


Another one? 
Who earned it?


Why, Servina earned it... the one with the lowest aspiration numbers.


"I really need to be platinum so I can move out faster."
"Granted."

~Translation~
"I'm already beautiful and we're rich... I guess I want to be happy."


"Anyone else?"
Hold your horses.


Cleaning a broken shower, excellent. :(



"Guess what I saw out the window?"
"Just don't look, hon."


I think that was a try for baby... 
I'm going for the Golden Trio. :)



Linga has reached her Romance LTW of maxing her skills. 
Love the random LTW mod.


Edward has earned the Intelligence career reward. He's got to lift the Actor Career but I figure he can do that in his own home. I didn't see any rules against it. 
~Bye, Edward. Thanks for all the Gnomes.


"I need to be fulfilled. My wish of woohooing 20 Sims might never be reached."
You're right it won't. I've got enough to do as it is. XD





I also moved Serverster and Servina out;
Servina is working on getting all the bugs and Servester can work on wolves. *fingers crossed*


This is their new home. :)


I think she has about 28 or 29 now.


Woolfie! 


"Nibble... come on, nibble my hand."
Grrr... still no. *cries softly*


I thought changing the weather might help in catching the bugs.


Well, dang it. The Servos got another one.
"Because you kept theirs at the main house."-Matchmaker
It's not like they need it. :(


Back at the main house... boy that wolf sure does get around. 


"Let's play."


"Wife..."
Lol~ Romance Sims. 


Why go on vacation?


Because I need Bigfoot.
Hurry up before he sees you!
~Friendies~ XD


"How would you like to move it with me and my family?"
"Hoohoo!"
Which means; Heck yeah. I'll meet you at the airport. XD


Success picture. 


What? Of course they did, they're romance Sims.


"Hoo Hoo!"
I think he's happy. :)


This is what I call a Par-Taee. XD


I'm having fun with Bigfoot. 
He's moved in with a family before but I never played it long. 
New fun for me. XD


Yay! Servina has caught all the bugs. 
1 bug nut down.


I've also done my research on werewolves...
Freewill off... and let them go.



Freekin' Awesome! 
Servester is my 1st Werewold in TS2. Woot! XD
*tosses confetti*


~Translated~ "We can get married now and adopt babies."


Look away- there's just too much clanging and sparks to watch it full on. O.O


"I have succeed in my endeavor."
Emmy had the want to be a werewolf...
I had a brain fart and went back to the main house and invited Servester over. As if he'd maul them when I'm not in control. XD



"What the ..."


Woot! Emmy is now a werewolf.=D
This is fun!


Back at the main house... did you know that Bigfoot has all the skills and badges? I didn't. XD
He's making them curtains for the house. =]


Pregnant. 


"You called, mom?"
"Yes, dear. I am sorry but, this needs to be done."


"Grawwwrr!"


 "Awesome! Thanks, mom."
I have an Alien Werewolf (Genie/Servo added, too)

That's the End of Week 8 of my OWBC. I hope you liked it. I've still got so much to do. :(

Check out Poolprop.com for more The Sims Stories!
Thanks so much for reading! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment