Saturday, February 28, 2015

Come on Generation 2~ 2:4

Hi! 

   Welcome back to my Officially Wacky Boolprop Challenge family, The DeMingos! I've almost made it to generation 2, which is generation 3 to me. =D



Last chapter, Linga was turned into a Werewolf... my 3rd werewolf ever. 
They need to eat right after they turn...



I figured it was as good a time as any for her to be a witch.


Another first-
Alien, Werewolf, Witch...



They don't know it yet but they're going to have triplets. =D


Home from work... Bigfoot loves his huggies. XD


Servo Army! C:
If only I could start them all and let them loose on my neighborhood. 


"Fire!"


Crap. Edward has moved out...


"Do you smell burning hair?"


"I, uh... have to go."
"Was it something I did?"


Lol! They're very talented. 

I made an Orange kitchen, I feel quite bold. XD


Bigfoot loves it when they howl. XD
He's the only one, the rest of the family gets a bad hit from it.



 See? Poor Ninja Phil is afraid. That must be why he's meditating out of reach of the family.


 
With this they'll have 3bolts. 



At first I have her learning the ways of the Nice Witches.


Aw... Bigfoot's co-workers gave him a toy oven. XD
He gets something everyday, too.


Ta-da! 
A new curtain... Have I said how much I like Bigfoot? I doo! XD


Oh my Gawd, Oh my Gawd, Oh my Gawd! Knut is a Gnome getter. I'm so happy right now. XD


They're both wanting to hug her. XD
She doesn't show in this outfit.


IT'S TIME!


Aw... first born is a boy.


Linga walked all the way downstairs to hand her baby to Bigfoot.
I forgot to tell you! Bigfoot's name is Charlie. XD


A little Alien Girl! DD'aww


And the last is a little boy but this isn't a picture of him. I forgot a picture of the last boy born but you'll get to see his later. =[


I put the nursery on the main floor. 
Phil looks sad he didn't get handed his first grandchild.

Now they're happy! 
Both grandparents are on duty.


I almost forgot!

"Orly? Honey, I'm hooome!"
Edward gets to move in.


"Sweety!"


"We've got so much to do..."


"First we have to get engaged."


"Will you marry me?"


She's not in the main house, I can make her a Family Sim now. 


There might be a baby on the way. XD



Party in the Hall!


Yes, they had a nice wedding. 


Lol! I still forgot to get Phil some clothes but Woot! Mrs. Santa is here, too. XD


Knut and Linga made it.


Servester and Servina stayed downstairs playing.
These are extra career rewards. :)



They're so cute together... and they waited so long.


She popped right in the middle of cake time. 



I kept playing them. Edward needs to get the Actors Career reward for me.
This is little Eddie.


Back at the main house, Bigfoot had a want to hug Orly. 
I indulge Charles. XD


It's O'dark hundred - time to change. O.O








Daddy and Grandpa take care of the young 'ens. :)



Woot! Knut has earned his Gold Robotics Badge. 


It's time to work on a Plant Sim. :)


Edward invited Linga over...


He had a gift for her- The last Career Reward object. :D


Derr- No, it's for Meee.


While I was there, the noisy neighbor started up his racked. 


"I've got a baby now. You're noise is just too loud."
"I don't think so."


Yes, I got tired of their new house. The bedrooms downstairs were a pain.


So, I built a new one.


More traditional.
Now the bedrooms are Upstairs. XD


Oh, no... Phil is toasty. Tai Chi during a storm isn't smart.


Birthday time!
Did I say their names? No?....


Right in the middle of the birthday toss, Linga got a chance card.
She earns a 50k bonus. 


This is Phang. the first born. He has the mixed looks. :)


Next is Rolf.


Oh, don't looks so scared. He's fine. XD


Little Rolf.


Our little girl...


Is Loni. 
L-Loni
P-Phang
R-Rolf
Still working the Boolprop.c names.


They got to work right away to make sure the toddlers learned all their skills and the nursery rhyme. :)


Rolf


Loni...



Run, Rolf, run! 


And Phang. Who crawled outside to dance. XD



Happy Family time.
Isn't that a cartoon? O.o


Oh, there they are~ All the career rewards.
Picture taken and now I can move them out of the way forever.


Woot! Emmy earn a huge bonus of 50k. Nice...


I thought it would be a great idea for the kids to meet Lydia. 
"I was having such a nice time, too."
Partying?
"Nooo...Why? What did you hear?"

Well, crap. Who invited her?
Now I've got a ghost. :(


Lydia?! Not you, too.
"What?"
"Hey! You don't have a grudge here. That's mine."


Charlie plays. =]


It was the weekend and time to open the Club.
Time to have a date, too.


Ahahaha- Knut's a happy, pretty nut. XD


Why don't you tell her?
"I'll wait. She's busy."
Best of the Best, again.=]


The downfall of having a tent- a townie using it to sleep.
We had to wait for him to wake up so they could leave. 


Toddler's taught!


Charlie's picture. 


"Heyy"


Knut's Servo is done. ~Check


It was time...  :C


"YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN WELL LIVED. TIME TO RELAX."


Oh, no... the babies and the whole family will take a hit. :(
"What's all that racket downstairs?"
Uhm...


Good bye, Phil DeMingo. You were a fun Founder. :)


Charlie has had a want to raise the Sim the Cowplant ate. 


Plus, he lost the fear of her being a Zombie! 
Bonus... Welcome to the family, Zombie maid. XD
"Aaaraahgggarrr."


Birthday Time! 
Boy, time does fly. 


Everyone!


"Are you really my sister or were you found in the trash? Ah ha!"


Rolf is just a little slower than the rest. 


Aw- his grandpa was his favorite. :(


Of course, Charlie wants to be a Zombie... Why not?


All he can think about is how cool zombies are... I guess. O.o


Here I thought... What did I do? He'll never be the same. *sniff*


Rolf seems to be a very emotional Sim. 


Knut raises Charlie... to be a Zombie. O.O


Oh, Crap. =[


Linga is just being her sweet self. 
Off to get food now that she's changed.


Someone had to do it. XD


Charlie seems to be the same. He moves the same and acts the same, his thumbnail isn't though. 


Book for the 1st generation. 


Okay.. .I'm doing this to get Charlie his personality back.
He's got about 3 points right now.


Awesome picture. XD

"No no.. don't go running to the grave. Mom is taking care of Charlie."
I picked Rolf to be this generation's bad apple.


Charlie will come back with his personality points switched- from 3 to all but 3. The bad thing is he'll loose even more skill points. :(
Blah, He can learn again.


This time he came back Happy. 
I just wish his want for becoming a Zombie was fulfilled. :(


Loni made some money with her lemonade stand.


I don't know what they were doing but no one was watching Rolf... 
HEY! Ya'll watch Rolf, He's showing off for everyone. 


It was about here that I failed the Bad Apple part of the challenge. 

I didn't realize by doing the Golden Trio I'd need to actually control the Bad Apple. How will I make sure he reads to gain interest in 3 topics? :(


Rolf still seems like a Bad Apple. He wanders off and does what he wants.. .Sleep well, little one, for tomorrow you must do MY bidding. XD

Thanks so much for reading! I hope it wasn't too long. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment