Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Getting Those Rewards 2:2

Hi and Welcome to another Chapter back at the home lot. =D



Orick is the first to graduate and move back home


"Okay, stop. No parental makeout."
I think he's actually cringing. XD

I wrote down every job every Sim got so I made sure to keep it to 3 per Sim but now I can't find the list. :(
With his degree he topped 3 careers without having to work; It didn't matter which as long as he got 3 which haven't been earned. 


Aw, how sweet. The Slobbette is sneaking past.


"You look like you're up to no good. Why are you sneaking around my house?"
"Hmm, just out and about."
I don't know if I want Orick to date her again.


WOOLF! ~Someone come play with the wolf. 


Servestor is there... =D


I try to leave them to play together without me but this is what they do; Servester writes in his journal and Wolfie eats things. 


"Nibble... go ahead, nibble my arm."
He won 't. :(


Well, Orick got to visit his family and earn us 3 career rewards, time for him to move out. 


"Lydia, will you be okay watching the house when we move out?"
"Okay? OKAY? I'll be fantastic."


Orly is the next to move back home.

Hi, Coach. :)


Why are you picking on Lydia so much?
"Agh, I don't know. She annoys me."


"We've Gratuated!" 
Yep, they've all graduated with honors at 4.0. Way too easy since they had skills to begin with. :)


This is the apartments I'm using for the moved out kids. Orick moves in first, of course.


Orly starts her career reward gathering. 


She also gets a new do. I like the dress she grew up into so that will stay. :)


"Hi, Sweetie. Welcome home!"
"Thanks. Mom."


She got her LTW job lift. She didn't use the Genie wish. :)


"Bye, baby girl."
Jobs go right to the top for Uni grads.


"Wait for me!"


I've decided Phil will earn all the Vacation memories. 


They're off to go on all the little expeditions.


They both learn the massages.

I think it's funny they forgot the map. Good thing they found a new one. XD



"Hi. Nice to meet you."
If only they knew he was their future Son-in-law. XD


There ya go- Emmy got the bow and will teach it to Phil.


Poof~Goes the Ninja cause the Ninja goes Poof. O.O


"You are not ready."
Frack!


Lol! Money hurts?


Phil chased the Ninja on another lot
"I guess you're ready."



Ta-Da! Phil, the mighty Ninja, travels like smoke. XD


It was time to meet the old man on the Mountain. 
They shared a cup of tea...
"It is very nice tea for a tourist."


"The dragon ..."
He shared an old tale with them.


  "Did he just beam up to the Aliens? I don't like aliens."
"I know, dear. You're okay though."


"I guess there will be even more women Ninjas."


Back home, Orly got her an apartment.


She lives next door to Orick.
"Hey, sis."


Time for Birdie to move back home.
"Can I stop working out yet?" -Lydia
Nope, he's still behind you. O.O


Okay... It's going to take Birdie a little longer to get her careers. The jobs aren't recycling as well. 



Back at Uni, Linga is finishing off her skill. She'll be lifting a Uni career or two.



Time to move back home, too.


"Yes! The house is mine. No more DeMingos to lord it over me."
They didn't do that.
"Whatever. It's my place now."


I've been counting and if I want to go a generation without any promotions they'll have to have one more Sim to get careers. A Uni Sim will do nicely... Enter Orly's future husband. I'm keeping it in the family.
"Who's this cheese head?" Phil



Linga invites him to move in and he ages up. 
"He still looks like a cheese head. Are you going to marry Linga?"


"You will be the next Master?"
The Servos surround Linga. It seemed threatening to me but she grew up with them. :)


Linga talked to this Sim here and he asked her if she wanted to be set up with his friend... Why not, right? 
Lol! A Date. XD


Might as well kick the date off right from the start. 


They had a nice date. Nothing too Romantic. 


Birdie... I feel so bad for her. She's shown no interest in any Sim during Uni.


Lol! Clarence, HI. XD
"That hurt..."



Aw, Birdie flirts with him. 
I haven't removed ACR... yet. XD


Okay... ACR moved fast.


They didn't try for baby so I'm okay with it. O.O
Now I don't feel so bad for her, she'll be fine. 


I wish I could remember his name... He's going to be part of the family soon. 


Woot! He's Awesome, too.
Finally, someone is going to get the Gnome back. :hugz: XD


Tai Chi time.  It had to happen.


A job they don't need but something to keep her busy for now. :)


"Your sister is Hot."
Hit him, now. XD


"You were saying how cute and hot I am?"
"Oh, shut up, sis. He's looking at me right now."


I do remember he's a Family Sim and he wants to see Orly all the time. Which is good since I can get him platinum faster. He doesn't have many skills. 


Congrats, Birdie.
She's working while waiting for another job. 


"I need you to learn the family business."
"We have a family business?"



Yes, it's the Boolprop Club!


"Who's your master?"
"You are, Linga."


OH My Goodness, Thank you! 
He's off to get them ALL back. I think I love... what's his name. XD


"You're welcome."

That's it for this week... Uni is done, Phil is working on his vacation memories, career rewards are being earned, and Linga has a husband to get. But that's next week. XD

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out Boolprop.com for more TS2 & 3 & 4 stories. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment