Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Vacation Time 1:6

Hi :D

This rotation they go on a Vacation!... or two. XD

The house if full of Sims! Why do I always do this? XD

 "Greetings young miss. Would you like me to draw you a bath?"
"Uh...I guess so."

I built a Vacation house and it's expensive. I tried to keep it cheap...


Off they go- Generation 0 & 1 all going on Vacation. :D


There it is, the Vacation house.
I thought each generation would build a house- if money is available.


Now they have to pay for it. I think they got down to less than 5k. O.O


Yay! It wasn't too long before a treasure was dug up.


Emmy caught back up with her old friend.


The inside of their home. Kinda bear but nice enough.


I didn't forget the Flock and Gnome. :D


Time to hit the Community Parks!

"I don't see any cute boys."
They're around, somewhere. 


Orly is learning to throw an ax...


Oh, dang... he snubbed Bridie. Why? O.o


Brother Orick to the rescue. 


Lol~ Orly dug up a 4k vase, Nice work.


Lingo was working on being a bug nut...


He's adorable, don't ever forget it. XD


Woot! 2 Treasures- 10k back. A heck of a lot more than I thought they'd ever dig up. C:


"Yes, you both can have a phone. Let your brother know he can have one, too."
"Awesome!"


Phil gave Birdie her phone, she can't use the phone kiosk.


They found some cute teen Sims. :D 


D'aw- she's going to tell her friends she met a sweet tourist today.


"I don't want to dance. It looks stupid." -Lingo
"Come on... it's fun!" 
Birdie and Orly partner dance. XD


Woot- Orly found the map to the Hidden Borrow.

Off they go!


"Are you REALLY a Big Foot?"
"No, young Sim. I'm a Sasquatch." 


"I want to travel the whole world and see everything." -Orly
"Really? I rather read about it." - Birdie


"What Are You Doing IN My House?! RARRR... 
 ahahahah! Got cha." 


Grrr- Dang water pipes got them again. 


Up early to find some new bugs.


Grap- the water has messed up Serverster.


I had to make him move so they could fill in the hole- the water tanked his needs. At least he didn't run-amok.


It was time to go... They spent a few days.


Back Home...

I had Phil Quit his job. I don't know why I didn't let him retire. Was it a rule? Oh, well. He has two businesses to earn some money.


Number 3... :(
Unless a new Sim moves in and goes to retrieve the others... I've lost this point. Not one Sim in this house went to save our Gnome. 
*sadness*


"You okay?"
He's resting...


Oops... My bad. 


Demoted. Sorry Emmy. 


Newest Family Portrait by Servina.


Crap- Servester can't recharge. He keeps reacting to a fire. There is no fire. :(


"What's that bat box for?"
I'm trying to fix the lot... Checking and it's an invisible fire that I can't find. :(


"Candy!"
Phil helps Birdie earn some skills. 




Why teach her to lie? O.O







Phil finished the family Story.
"Generation 0"


"Bridie and I want to go out. Can we take the car?"
Of course they can. 


I don't remember why... Orick is at work and Lingo is too young.


Nice view!


"I heard you had a treasure in your cabin."
"Girlie, I'm a ghost. You should be scared."


They had fun...


For some reason Birdie was in a foul mood, she walked around stomping the flowers.

They didn't stay long and Orly didn't get to met any guys. She's wanting her first kiss. I was hoping they're find someone here...

Not My Fault!
Okay, a little bit my fault. :(


Oh Gawd, don't cry! *sniff*
Servina is very emotional for a Servo. :(


Yeah, they're going on Vacation ~again. . . I have a good excuse!
I have 4 other families and I only play 3/4 days in one family at a time. By the time I got back here I wasn't sure if they all went on vacation or not (After Servina being added). 
Next time I look at the pictures instead of sending them on a Vacation.


WAKE UP everyone! It vacation time.

"Didn't we already go?"

Shhh!


Someone kicked over the trash and is now cleaning it up.


"Daddy, dance with me!"


Now she's happy? O.O


I sent them out... and thought it would be fun to see if Servester gets messed up from the water.
He didn't. :(


Birdie talked to the wrong Sim and had her wallet stolen.


I thought a fire would be nice.
It was. 


The adults stayed up late and danced.
Very sad Par-tay. XD


Back to visit Charlie... I think his name is Charlie.
They brought the whole family just to show him off. 


"Congrats of being a baby."
"What?"


Birdie Entertained Charlie! Cool...



Except he didn't like it. :(


The fishing was good. 


He has a great bed. Lol


And it was time to go home. They didn't need this for the Challenge points. :blush:


The new family Portrait.


Still the fire! I couldn't find a way to fix it with the Bat Box. :(


I did find the invisible fire- under a tree. Move tree, grab fire with moo, delete.
But I was confused about what this was.... :(


Anyway... New Store! 
The Robotic's Warehouse... built to spread their Robot Army. O.o


Here it is... Nice and new warehouse-ish.


The Servos are for sale to special Sims only. :)


I sold one to Mr. Big and then realized he wouldn't be able to use it. LOL! (I can't control him to get it)


I downloaded a recharging station for my Servos. It was the only way... for now.


Aw, a boy is talking to Birdie.


"I learned new math... it's easy as cake."


I don't remember ever seeing this icon; or not in a looong time. XD



Lingo's Birthday. 
Her roll is 4/3
Romance/Family
Interesting XD


I like it! XD


Birdie was in the bath so she's late to the party. XD


Here's her LTW- a Romance who wants to learn everything~Cool. 


Yes, you're still cute. XD


Lol! Servina got abducted. XD
Not trying, either. 


"Mom... I want to go to bed."


I never liked how it woke everyone up.


The Girls...


Don't Hit Him! XD
I like to hate Goopy.


This is the young Sim we hired to work the register. Phil is making sure she knows what to do with the cash. 


You bet my Simself is giving this place a Star. XD


Aw... Lingo and Rickie. She brought him home from school. 
It's her first date. 


Orick would rather have a surprise date- it fills his Pleasure Sim heart when it's a surprise. XD


Nice!


Well, Crap!
I hate how they end the date and if I don't stop it that little kiss is now her first kiss. I didn't want it until she rolled the want. Now it's gone. :(


Orick's date went well and she brought a gift. :D


Weekend PJ dance Party. XD


Selling More Bots. 


Emmy was helping out but she's on break.


I have no idea what she did but it must have been good. XD

"Look at me!"


That belongs to one of your kids.


Orly wants a badge... the rest want to dance. :D
They love the slap dance.


Saturday night was Club Boolprop.
Phil has spruced up the place and himself. 


Even the customers are happier.
"Behave, Sonny. I will spank you if you are not." -Mrs. C
"I'm going to hide behind you, Goopy,"
"Don't look at her, she'll leave."
"I've got my eye on you two." -Mrs. C
~Gulp~


I've decided to hire a bartender. He got some snazzy dress wear, too.


Orick had a need to meet a new Sim... right that minute. XD


The Bot broke; it took a little time to turn it off. 


It was fixed so it could clean up after the rest was fixed. 
It felt like the whole house had needed fixing. :(


That's right- A New Look for the owners. 


They can date... it's good for business to see them around.


At noon Phil got to work fixing what the rest made. 


This is what my two Servos normally do.


See, they get freewill...


Well Crap-tastic!
This is too much. I should give up. XD


"To Me!"


It's Emmy's Birthday.


*Confetti Poof*

I don't know if she wants a makeover or if it fits her... Hmm.


Lingo is helping Birdie workout. 


Servina is my Bug Nut now. She's doing the best and has the most time. 


Stop running- they can't hurt you! XD


They're playing Punch you/me. I think Emmy will loose.


"That's a Great Move, Birdie."


 "Gross... Parents shouldn't do that."
I love this one. XD


 This is it for this rotation. Week 6 and tomorrow Birdie will get her notice of two days til her Birthday. Woo-Yay! Off to Uni and an Heir Vote next update. =D

Thanks so much for Reading and Happy Simming! <3




2 comments:

  1. So much fun this time around! I hate that you lost another gnome! I hope someone comes along soon and retrieves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenn! Thanks so very much for commenting- you're so sweet and it gives me a huge boost. :hugz: XD

    ReplyDelete