Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Heir Vote 1:7

Hi :D

I've finally make it to the first Generation's Heir Vote. Well, almost. XD

In the DeMingo house....


Orly brought a friend home from School. 
You know he's one of Lingo's boyfriends?
"Sure, he's just a friend."
Okay...  
 

 Lingo brought home a friend...


 Orick brought home a friend...


 Birdie, you didn't bring home a friend?
"Nope. I'm happy with it."


 Yay- Promotion for Servester and he's Platinum now XD


 Lingo doesn't like Orick's friend. :(


 Everyone hanging out. :D


 While Bridie was taking her bath, the popup came! 
She can go to Uni now... Which means I'm going to send them all to Uni! C:


 "Who's going to hug dad goodbye?"


 (I miss spelled their last name :blush: )
Off to Uni through the neighborhood screen.


 Birdie is out first!


 I like the outfit for her. 


 Orly is next- Lol~ Not her in my opinion. 


 Ahahaha! Not going to stay in that outfit. 
"But it's so cool."
No, it's not. XD


 Reserving their rooms and then off for some clothes shopping. 


Back at the house...

Lingo only had one skill at level 8 but two others that only needed a few more skills. She stayed behind to earn some more money.


It didn't take her long using the Education bookcase (which won't be going with them to Uni). 

 Off she goes. :)


 I stayed behind for a little... Servina is slowly catching bug (20/30)



I believe Servina just got her LTW job while her normal Carpool pulled up. XD


  They needed something new to make. 
TOYS >.>


 You Broke It.
"I did not. I don't see a thing."
You've got hours before you can fix it. :(


 They can charge now- The stereo was what was keeping them from recharging after I removed the invisible fire. =D


 Cleaning bot cleaning after fixing the sink. :D


 "Your creativity..."
"Not now, I'm busy."
"Sigh."


 Back to Uni~ Lingo is here! 


 This is the University I built for this hood. 
Just basics in the rooms. 


 Oh, my, goodness. Lingo is doing this on her own! 
I found they have 3 bolts and she must want to impress him. XD

Her new clothes, too.

 "Oh, yeah."
Orick has a new look.
I'm into hats right now, I don't know why. XD


 Freakin' Fracking. 
ACR... what did you do? 
They had a kiss and I missed it? I only wanted her to meet him. *sigh*


 Yep- He's her first kiss.

If he had time... but it's time to go home.


 Birdie shows him how a Sasquatch pounds it's chest. 


 "We need to travel while we're still at Uni. We can do more."

I don't know why the cook is eating... my kitchen set up must not be right. Lol!


 "Alright ladies. Let's do the Heir Smustle."


 Woot! Line up.


 First up is the Oldest- Birdie, the Bad Apple
She's a Knowledge Sim who wants to be in Athletics.


Next in the Lineup is Lingo! Our Romance/Family Sim who wants to know it all.

*She doesn't have to be but I like her and am putting her up for vote


 Third but second oldest, Orick. A Pleasure Sim who wants to be an Icon!
*Yay mod for Uni LTWs


 Last but surely not least- Orly! Popularity Sim with dreams of travel and Writing about it. 


 These two are just dormies that joined the fun. 
"Woot Woot!"


Please Vote for my Generation 1 Heir.

Thanks so much... They'll be on hold until it's done.
(Ends December 31, 2014) *Ended =]

Boolprop site to vote
Happy Holidays/Simming <3


No comments:

Post a Comment