Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Getting Married 3:1

Hi! =]

   Finally, I'm going to finish writing this since I did finish playing the Challenge. My laziness shouldn't stand in my way writing... forever. XD


Yay~The Heir Poll was done and Button Won! 


Awesome Picture of my SuperNatural Linga and her werewolf hubby, Knutt- Plus Orick got to see a ghost. 
Button is the one being scared- I think she might ruin our business. :(

Lol~ Bigfoot Zombie Charles is a neat freak again. XD


Coool! O.O

Putting her in a headlock isn't the way to make friends- Ever.

Knot is still thinks he needs to win over his Step-moms heart. 
She already loves him, though.

While Bigfoot Zombie Charles is adorable, Linga using her Romance walk is just too cute. 

Still fixing messed up toys. 

Button is helping is Step-brother make money.

It was time to get Knot into Private school.

I named him Knot because his father is Knut and he's Not a DeMingo. 
So clever! *pats self on back* XD
Luckily he wasn't scared off when the werewolves transform all around him. 

Poor Knut- the CC skin doesn't look good on him. O.o

Time to send the spares to Uni! 
I hope I don't forget to play them...which I did. Shhh!
 
Rolf, Phang, and Loni DeMingo 

Rolf called to join their Greek house and was accepted right away. 

Back at the Greek house the caretaker was stealing old love letters.
"What makes you think they're not mine?"
Because I know.
All the kids were invited to move it and are now members~ Yay!

The Wolf pack surrounds the house at night. Any late visitors are not always welcome. O.o

"Only you can do it. You're friends and everything." -Button
"You mean she really wants it?"-Vampire
"She's excited about it."-Button

"This will help you relax..."
"But... but..." -Linga
"You want to be like us, to be One of us..."

She's a Vampire now! O.O

Awesome! My first Alien, PlantSim, Witch, Werewolf, Vampire! 
Who made a Servo and wished on a Lamp. XD

They're way to playful in this house. 

It was time to get rid of Melissa. Since she didn't live in the house she doesn't get a portrait. -imo. :D 

Out she goes, not a meal or a friend in site. 
And she's happy to be out of here. 

OMGoodness- if he can get them ALL back I'll never let him leave. O.o

He didn't get them all... the Alien is missing but the number is right.
I think I'll just take a loss on the Gnomes. *sniff* -3 points.

"Mmm... I smell warm flesh."-Linga
That's you. O.o

It was time to drink the Cowplant Milk and get her ready for the next Sim. 

I had to wait for Myrtle to be hungry again.
Come on, Linga- take the cake.

"Wait! I'm not ready."-Linga
You're so Chicken!

She Poofed out of the backyard quickly. 
You'll be okay, Linga... kinda.

"I'm just in the mood to play with the Gnomes."
You mean the only one left, again. 
Button invited over a Sim he met in Twikkii Island. He name is Daisy. :)

"I think you're beautiful." -Button
"I can see sunshine in your eyes."-Daisy

They fell in love by the pond on her first day there.. D'aw. 

He invited her to move in with them.  It was a whirlwind romance.

She's a Family Sim, Aquarius, and wants lots of grandchildren. 

Have I shown the House layout? Mainfloor

"To Us." -Button

"Oooooo... Yes, I'll marry you." -Daisy

"Bring us something special, we just got engaged." -Daisy

Oh, that's right... He hadn't had his first kiss. 
I'm a terrible Sim player. :(

"The Sun burns and yet feels like life. This is wrong!"
Aw... She's making me sad. :(

I thought it'd be nice for Daisy to have one friend from home... It seems they don't agree.

Changing to a Werewolf. O.o

I know, I know~ You want Birdie. Playing favorites is bad. :(

You learn to like Daisy, you hear me? She's family now. 
"...."

"Come on, just let me try it."
It was time. . . 

Oh, look - Myrtle left Linga's wedding ring. O.o

Button was ready to get his mom back. 

As a Zombie!

Linga - An Alien, PlantSim, Witch, Werewolf, Vampire, Zombie who brought home Big Foot, rubed the Lamp, and made a Servo. 
+15 pts

Button needs to see the Stars. 
"I love the stars." 
Good.

This is Daisy's new look. :)

I just noticed how her Clicky face twitches as a Zombie.

Monster Mash Spam! =D 

Oh My Goodness- why is everyone leaving? 
It's your Nephew/Brother's wedding day... come back. :(

The wedding goes on even if the guests left.
Wedding Cake! 
Which is even heavier than birthday cake- Mmm.

Since I made her and have the points, no more stress from the the Vampire problem.
"I feel so much better, like a weight has been lifted." -Linga
"I can't reach my cake with you standing there." -Daisy

It was a disaster... Apparently with the business closed none of the guests could stay. :(
Was it a mod or how it works?

Daisy was devastated. :(
"No one wanted to come to our wedding."
"Honey, I know you're sad about our wedding party, let's go on a vacation. Just you and me."
"What a wonderful idea!"

The two head off on their own. She made me feel so bad for her. :(

Sweet!  Where's Daisy?
"She's still inside, she doesn't want to swim."

Okay. I forgot she was pregnant.

It rained...

She got attacked by a crab...

So they left. She was miserable the whole time. :(



I hope she toughens up. There's two more of these pregnancies for her. :D

Thanks for Reading and Happy Simming!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment