Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What to do with Teens? 2:6

Hi :)
Welcome to the build up to the Heir vote... I have teens which means almost time for them to move out~ Yay! :D

 This generation I'm doing the Golden Trio. The Toddlers were all trained- walk, talk, potty, and the little song. The kids did max 3 skills and learn 3 interests. I thought I had the pictures but I don't so you'll have to take my word for it. 



What is wrong with me? Why can't I leave room in the family? Why must I fill it with Sims- I'm back to 8 Sims in the household.

Welcome to the family, Servorold.
 

Servorold was made by Charlie... and activated by Charlie. :)


He's got the Preforming bug in him. XD


Luckily the job is available. 

I also lost a point for not having at least 1 generation, from birth to death, without a promotion. 
This is part of the Base Game I picked. Doing the Golden Trio they have to top teen careers which means- they're the last generation which could have fulfilled my no promotion part. :(
So, -1 point. 


Yeah, great. I don't remember if he got messed up cleaning a broken shower or if it's from the rain. :(


I've never seen this before! How cute. XD
He just picked up the gnome and started juggling it. 


After school dance class- is what they all need. XD


Charlie is now Platinum. 
Happy Bigfoot days. :)


Time for the Headmaster... and Rolf gets distracted by a cute girl. 


"Wweee!"
They're all playful. XD

Using all the Greet Options, Rolf got a great boost in the schmoozing department with our Headmaster.


Phang is going on the date and I hope it doesn't bother the HM.


She didn't want to go night swimming though. :(



That was fun!
Private school- in. :)


Awww, Phang has his first kiss. 


Back to dancing... It's for a scholarship, if I can get it. 


Here's where I gave them their second Aspirations.





Woot! Just where did she get that for a gift? O.O


So many Sims who love to cook. Glad she's better at than Michelle. XD


I don't know why it's okay... they're crazy Sims.
Kill it, kill it now, Linga. 


Charlie wanted to play with the strays. 


Kobe got a lot of attention and I almost, almost adopted him into the family. He's a sweet cat. 


Button's picture is almost done.


Well, crud. Loni was fired her fist day of work. O.o


She didn't feel like looking for a new job so she built up her fun by kicking the gnome. 
"Stupid Job."


Button Grew up! 
No new teen- Yay. But... what do I do with him? =[


"Would you like to go out with me? We can hang out here or something?"


Button rolled Fortune and of course his hobby is Nature. :)


She stooped to stealing my gnome! Bad Diva replacement. 


Lol~Linga is playing near Knut, he can't leave the telescope. I'm building up his science so he can search for UFOs. 


She got "Bleh-ed" by Miss Vampire. Lol~ she does look scared. 
I'm not ready for her to be a vampire. I don't know why. 
I could have done it right then. 


I started a family Business on their home lot. 
Button wants 5 businesses and I figured this one would be the start.
Also, the kids get to earn the money, too. So, they make money just being home. 


"You'll love it. The whole yard is open to play."


It was time for him to have a makeover.


No, Servorold. No one wants to hear you talk through the bunny.


Another Gnome bites the dust. 


I wonder if they'd get along? 
Hmm.... 


Off to work. XD


Charlie! What's up with that?  


That is your brothers. XD


Right in front of Bigfoot? The guts. XD


The teens started working on the Billiards scholarship. 
I don't know how long it takes but it sure is a long time. 

Woot! She's back to the top of a career. 


"What kind of friend are you?"


Loni got a blind date. 


Aw, she won't be able to keep him but he'll make a nice aspiration boost for her. 


It's a wonder the date didn't end when Loni walked off the lot to get their stolen gnome. 
He waited right there for her to come back.


Well, Happy day.
Knut is getting abducted. Wee!
Oh, wait. The house is full. :(


"But I don't want to move out."
You'll be okay. There's a house full of Servos, you'll like them.


Back to only 7.... bring on the Alien baby.


Lol! Welcome home, Knut. 


Back to dance lessons. 
"To the right... 1, 2, 3."


Michelle came home with Linga. 
It's strange but Linga returns home fully dressed after leaving with her NS outfit. 


No, you can't keep them, they'll die. Let them go. :(


I can't blame it on Michelle this time. XD


More dance classes... this time the Hula. 


Button was trying to socialize with Michelle when the hail hit. 
I was waiting to see if anyone would get hurt but they didn't. 


Button wanted a Vacation house and it's almost time for them to go on a Family Vacation. So, here's the one I built and he bought. 


Morning Sickness! 
I'm Excited.

Rolf topped his teen career. 


And even though Rolf won't move, Phang has topped his teen career.


Rolf has a thing for Meadow but it looks like Meadow's friend has a thing for Rolf. Ah, teenage fun. 


So, sweet- First kiss.

Button is getting cuter to me... I'm starting to like his eyes. His mother's eyes. :)


1st bump. 


I have no idea what he finds so funny but he sat there laughing at the wolf~ who was in the front yard. XD


Woot! Phang has earned over 4k- hope that counts.


Loni has hit (earned) her 4k.


Rolf has earned over 4k, too. 
Done. :)
I think they only needs 3 best friends now. 


Button getting some water. 


Phang wanted another date... 
Poor girl, she faceplanted. 

"Hehehe... you will be my next friend."
I don't know who but her face was too funny. XD


Button wanted some new clothes...


Woot! He got to meet my Simself. They're friends.


Button's new look.
Lol- he looks like he's flirting but he's only buying her a coffee.


Oh, crud. It's not the teens week. Rolf got fired, too. 


Finally, all my Sims will go and retrieve the gnomes. :)
Makes me happy.


2nd Generation Alien Baby Time!


This is little Knot... Knut's son. XD
I couldn't help it, I'm gullible for silly names.


Meanwhile...

At my Simself's house, I thought about how to get my founder's grave stones back.


I can cheat when I'm fixing things...


Phil was returned...


Emmy was returned...


They didn't get long to reunite.


Grimmy came and got them and then they were sent to the cemetery.











Where Linga could collect them to take them home. 



Both are back home. Hopefully to haunt the family soon.


Phang invited a friend over for a visit. He's such a playful guy.


"Oh, my Gawd... I can't believe you did that to me."



And then poof! They fell in love. XD



I just realized that Lingo is Knot's stepmom and his sister. =D
Freaky.


Rolf has topped his new teen career. All's back on track.


I guess Loni doesn't like the cashier as much. She just got another blind date. Since it wasn't a specific Sim she wanted to date, I thought the matchmaker would be best.


"My mom is an Alien and my dad just had an Alien baby. We're freaky alien kids, too."
That's the way to start a date. :)


Aw... now all the teens have their first kiss. =]


I'll end it here with another Gnome being stolen. 
I'm going to have to wait for little Knot to grow to a child before they can all go on Vacation but that's less than a week away.

The End! =]

Thanks for Reading and Happy Simming! <3
Check out Boolprop.net for more and better The Sims 2/3/4 Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment